Homes for Rent in Colorado Springs
Finding Homes for Rent
The recent rental market in Colorado Springs is very competitive. If you are looking for houses for rent in Colorado Springs, we offer the following advice:
- Be flexible. You may not get exactly what you want, so focus on what is most important to you.
- Be prepared. Have all of your information ready for putting in your application. If you submit your application quickly and all your information is complete, you will have a better chance of being approved. Research the current homes for rent in Colorado Springs so you know the market and the pricing.
- Be reasonable. Know your financial limits and do not try to stretch too far. Our recommendation is that your rent should be about 1/3 of your monthly salary.
- Be honest. Don’t try to sneak in pets when they are not allowed and be honest about the people who will be living in the property.
- Consider buying. Rentals make sense for certain situations, but if you plan on living in Colorado Springs for more than 2 years, it might be worth looking at buying a home instead of renting. Contact one of our agents to get an idea of what kind of home you can afford.
Available Rentals in Colorado Springs
New listings of houses for rent in Colorado Springs are added every 10 minutes directly from the MLS. View all of the current Homes for Rent in Colorado Springs.
Please note, we can ONLY schedule showings on the rental listings with the orange “featured listings” banner as these are our Springs Homes for Rent rental properties.
For all other rental properties, please contact the listing agent directly. You can find the listing agent on each property in this paragraph toward the bottom of the page: