It’s that time of year again for holiday lights in Colorado Springs! December can be one of the coldest months in the Pikes Peak region, but you can remain nice and toasty (and socially distanced) by driving around town looking at Christmas lights. They change every year, but here are some of our favorites.
Homes in Colorado Springs with Christmas/Holiday Light Displays
Timberline Landscaping does a great job of coordinating and publicizing where to see holiday lights every year. Check out their interactive map to plan your route.
Some basic rules for residential drive-bys include:
- Some residences collect donations for various charities. Donating this time of year is very helpful and satisfying.
- If there is a crowd, please just watch for one cycle.
- Be courteous and don’t block driveways of neighbors who need to come & go from their homes.
- Drive slowly and park on the opposite side of the street & turn your lights off, but leave on your parking lights.
Here is a partial list of some of the residences that participate year after year and most have their displays synced to music.
- 4910 Nugent Drive – homeowners collect canned goods for Care & Share
- 2570 Nadine Drive – 92.1 fm
- 3148 Deergrass Place – 89.1 fm
- 1894 Whitehorn Drive – 87.9 fm
- 1263 Shrider Road – 107.7 fm
- 2601 Rigel Drive – 97.7 fm
- 8565 Velvet Antler Way – 90.1 fm
- 301 N 15th St – 88.5 fm
- 237 Audubon Drive – 89.1 fm
- 9075 Musgrave St – 89.9 fm
- 100 Autumn Harvest Ct, Fountain – 107.5 fm
- 7790 Fargo Dr – 93.9 fm
- 6135 Kettle Fire Trail – 107.5 fm
- 6121 Bow River Drive. 90.3 fm
- 6919 Prairie Wind Drive 88.9 fm
Other Fun Holiday Things to Do in Colorado Springs
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Electric Safari
- Tickets available ONLINE ONLY
- no walk-up tickets available
- timed tickets, limited capacity.
- Dec. 4-6, 11-23, 25-Jan. 1, 2021
Festival of Lights Parade
- Located at World Arena
- Dec 5, 5:30 – 8:30
Old Colorado City & Manitou Springs
Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs are some of the most spirited parts of town. If something is go
ing on, it is going on in OCC and Manitou. Throw on a few layers and stroll streets lined with a huge selection of local businesses and restaurants needing a little extra love this season. Bring a shopping bag as you might find that perfect sweater for Aunt Betsy and we are sure you can find a hot chocolate or libation to keep you warm.
Ice Skating at Acacia Park
- $10 a person, under 4 free with paying adult
- November 13, 2020 – February 23, 2020
- 4,675 square-foot, real ice rink
Santa at Castle Rock Outlet Mall
- Daily beginning Nov. 28th
- Make an appointment. Enter the zip code 80108 to find Outlets at Castle Rock.
- Santa will have a very limited number of on-site visits available
Santa at the North Pole
- December 2020 (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- 10 am – 5 pm
- Village is open for shopping and eating FREE of admission! Unlimited Ride Wristband for $10.00. Children 2 and under are FREE
Check out our other year round fun things to do in Colorado Springs.