‘Tis The Season For Holiday Lights!
It’s that time of year again! Last year was my first experience in driving around town specifically to look at homes with computerized Christmas light shows. It was awesome!! I’ve put together a list for any of you who may want to get out this year & give it a go. I also wanted to mention some “holiday light etiquette” because it’s easy to forget basic things when you’re in the moment.
– If homes are crowded with long lines of cars, please just watch for one cycle.
– Don’t block driveways of neighbors who need to come & go from their homes.
– Park on the opposite side of the street & turn your lights off, but leave on your parking lights.
– A couple of homes collect donations for various charities. Feel free to donate.
– Most homes have lights that sync with music. I have the list of homes below with stations if they were provided online. Otherwise, there should be a display out front with the appropriate station.
3148 Deergrass Place – 88.5 FM
9075 Musgrave Street – 89.9 FM
2635 Clapton Drive – 107.3 FM
3565 Windjammer Drive – No station listed.
8210 Caravel Drive – 93.7 FM
1894 Whitehorn Drive – 88.9 FM
1263 Shrider Road – 107.7 FM
7790 Fargo Drive – 93.9 FM
6690 Barrel Race Drive – 101.9 FM
4910 Nugent Drive – these owners will be collecting canned goods for Christmas. No station listed.
2168 Riverwalk Parkway – No station listed.
2570 Nadine Drive – 93.5 FM
2601 Rigel Drive – 97.7 FM
I hope this map will make your viewing experience a little easier!! If you would like to look for a home this holiday season, feel free to give me a call. Happy Holidays!!